- Firstly, I believe that there is a God. And a fallen angel commonly called the devil.
- That said God created us. And also Heaven and Hell.
- That that God is the God of Christianity.
- That God loves us.
- That He sent His Son to die for us. But God commendeth His love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.–Romans 5:8 For God so loved the world that He gave us His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.–John 3:16
- That, because of man’s fallen nature, there is nothing suitable for permanent atonement except for Jesus’ blood.
- That Jesus, who died for us, rose again from the dead. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.–Matthew 28:6
- That those who trust Christ will not see damnation but will be saved from sin and Hell. For God so loved the world that He gave us His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.–John 3:16
- That Jesus is coming back soon. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.–I Thessalonians 5:2