Welcome, my lovely ladies and gentlemen, to my first post of re-stating my goals!!! Boring, I know. But that’s not going to stop me!!! Ha ha.
Anyway, as promised, this is a post re-stating my personal goals in light of February. I’ll show my goals for this year with notes applied to this month and how I plan to reach those goals. You can also check out my original goals and how I did with them in January. Thrilling, right? I know. I’m awesome. ;D
In February of 2018 I plan to…
- Drink more water–This month I cutting out absolutely all soda and plan to drink at least 32 ounces of water a day.
- Grow closer to God–I’d like to stay consistent with my daily Bible reading and pray more often.
- Save money and buy less–This month, I’m taking a short hiatus from actually saving money. Now, granted, I’m not going on some crazy spending spree but I’m not going to actively try to save back cash for the bank, considering how well I did last month. I’m just taking a break and will pick back up actually saving in March, while this month I plan to just buy a few things and try not to overdo it on either end of the spectrum.
- Tone up–This month I’m going to try to do fifteen sit-ups and ten push-ups a day, and by the end of the month I’d like to be able to hang for a minute from my pull-up bar.
- Run more–I want to go for at least two runs a week starting on Sunday.
- Get and stay organized–I want to re-organize my bedside table and my electronics, as well as keep my surfaces as tidy as possible.
- Live a more scheduled life–I’m going to schedule several blog posts and writing periods.
- Read more–I’d like to read at least three novels this month. Honestly, I’d like to read about eight, but as busy as I am that’s probably not going to happen.
- Improve at music–Starting tomorrow, I’d like to not miss a day of playing piano during the week.
- Write more–I plan to write at least 4,000 words this month, preferably more, and I plan to finish one of the last scenes in my novel. If I work hard at writing I could easily triple that goal but I’m also a high school student and have other goals I’m trying to work at, so I’m aiming pretty low.
- Post more on this blog–Like I said, several posts are coming this month, the most notable being a review of The Majesty of Grace, an old childhood favorite.
- Finish reading the Left Behind series–I plan to at least re-start Glorious Appearing by the end of this month.
- Eat more healthily–I plan to be pretty good this month and eat within my calorie range on most of the weekdays and some weekends.
Talk to me! Do you all set monthly goals? If so, what are they? Do you all enjoy any of my goals, such as reading or running?
I’ll be back soon!